CURRY YOGURT COATED CAULIFLOWER
1 cup Maple Hill Plain Kefir
1 large cauliflower head
½ tbsp. cumin
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp salt
2 lemon wedges
¼ cup chopped cilantro
¼ chopped pistachios
½ cup dried cherries (optional)
2-3 crispy thick pastured raised bacon (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
2. Combine in a large bowl kefir, cumin, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, and then whisk.
3. Cut the cauliflower into single florets and toss in the large bowl.
4. Toss to coat the cauliflower with the curry yogurt
5. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread the coated florets on the parchment paper into a single layer
6. Keep the extra curry yogurt in the bowl for later.
7. Roast until cauliflower is crispy. 30-40 mins.
8. While roasting chop pistachios and cilantro
9. Crumble cooked bacon
10. Let the cauliflower cool a bit on the parchment paper to room temperature
11. In a serving bowl drizzle the extra curry yogurt over the crispy cauliflower and garnish with the pistachios and cilantro (and the optional dried cherries and crumbled bacon).